MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Switched Reluctance Motors Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023”new report to its research database. The report spread across in a 128 pages with table and figures in it.
The switched reluctance motor (SRM) is a type of a stepper motor, an electric motor that runs by reluctance torque. Unlike common DC motor types, power is delivered to windings in the stator (case) rather than the rotor. This greatly simplifies mechanical design as power does not have to be delivered to a moving part, but it complicates the electrical design as some sort of switching system needs to be used to deliver power to the different windings. With modern electronic devices, precisely timed switching is not a problem, and the SRM is a popular design for modern stepper motors. Its main drawback is torque ripple.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Switched Reluctance Motors in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Currently, there are many producing companies in the world. The main market players are Nidec Corporation, AMETEK, VS Technology, Shandong Kehui Power Automation etcs. The production value of Switched Reluctance Motors is about 422.0 Million USD in 2016.
North America is the largest consumption of Switched Reluctance Motors, with a sales market share nearly 31.3% in 2016.
The second place is Europe; following North America with the sales market share over 29.05%.. Asia Pacific is another important consumption market of Switched Reluctance Motors.
Switched Reluctance Motors used in industry including Automobile Industry, Appliance Industry, Industrial Machinery and Others. Report data showed that 22.95% of the Switched Reluctance Motors market demand in Automobile Industry, 19.43% in C Appliance Industry, and 39.28% in Industrial Machinery in 2016.
There are three kinds productions Constituting the Switched Reluctance Motors, which are <100 KW, 100-500 KW and >500 KW. <100 KW Switched Reluctance Motors are important in the Switched Reluctance Motors, with a production market share nearly 62.56% in 2016.
Briefly speaking, in the next few years, Switched Reluctance Motors industry will still be a relative steady industry. Sales of Switched Reluctance Motors have brought a lot of opportunities, there will more companies enter into this industry, especially in developing countries.
The worldwide market for Switched Reluctance Motors is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 5.2% over the next five years, will reach 600 million US$ in 2023, from 440 million US$ in 2017
Request a sample copy @ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/374653
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
Shandong Kehui Power Automation
Rongjia Motor Co., Ltd
Rocky Mountain Technologies
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
Browse full table of contents and data tables https://www.marketresearchnest.com/Global-Switched-Reluctance-Motors-Market-by-Manufacturers-Regions-Type-and-Application-Forecast-to-2023.html
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Switched Reluctance Motors market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Switched Reluctance Motors Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Switched Reluctance Motors, with sales, revenue, and price of Switched Reluctance Motors, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Switched Reluctance Motors, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Switched Reluctance Motors market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Switched Reluctance Motors sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Order a Purchase Report copy @ https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/purchase/374653
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the Global’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain